Running a woodworking business by day.
At night playing with my (ham)radios, my 3d-printer and sometimes with the lasercutter at our local makerlab. Sometimes also coding in Python.
Top network posts
- 12 What should I put on a QSL card for a repeater contact?
- 7 What's a reliable measure of wood hardness?
- 6 If i connect two antennas to one radio using a t connector will it work?
- 6 What is the purpose of the German CW exam if it is not required to use CW?
- 6 How to repair the edges of a plywood
- 6 Do I need an RTC if my Raspberry Pi is continuously connected to the Internet?
- 6 What does "C'est vite dit" mean?
- View more network posts →