I have many years of experience with electronic measurements of all kinds.
I'm just now having time to enjoy the Amateur Radio hobby.
Top network posts
- 13 What are these "lines" on the A319 flaps, are they damaged?
- 12 Which way should I rotate the propeller of a C172?
- 9 Can you fly a glider in a cloud on primary instruments?
- 8 Does the Baofeng UV-5R accept both male and female SMA connectors?
- 5 Why should the leading edge be blunt on low-speed, subsonic airfoils?
- View more network posts →