I love Unix! Generally, I'm a jack of all trades, but master of none. I love computers, and have been using Linux since 1995. My distro of choice is CentOS/RHEL.
I have tons of other interests as well, including amateur radio, electronics, and anything else computer related. I love music, and was a slightly decent musician a long time ago. I have done some light programming in the past, and can still read code, but not really write anything except the most basic things.
Kansas City, MO, United States
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 22 '15 at 18:58
- Ask Ubuntu 490 490 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 362 362 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 339 339 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Super User 281 281 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 221 221 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 How to blacklist kernel modules?
- 7 SSH requires password for first login
- 7 Using the command "id" in Linux?
- 6 Where are sendmail emails stored?
- 5 Fixing "warning: GMP or MPIR library not found; Not building Crypto.PublickKey._fastmath" error on Python 2.7 with CentOS 6.4
- 5 How can I make Status Information for Nagios services easier to read?
- 5 How do I convert a RAID 4 array to RAID 0?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 22 '15