Very interested in amateur radio from an early age, and have used a lot of 2 metre and aviation radio comms.
Have a degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, and have built various audio, radio and video encode/decode devices over the years.
At some point plan to get my ham licence, but so little time, so much to do :-)
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 27 '17 at 9:41
- Information Security♦ 60.6k 60.6k 1111 gold badges109109 silver badges309309 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 33.6k 33.6k 99 gold badges5656 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 25.4k 25.4k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 23.2k 23.2k 44 gold badges5757 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 18.4k 18.4k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 293 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 251 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 198 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 134 How to explain my complicated family background to people that I don't know very well?
- 125 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 117 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 113 Were children safer in the good old days?
- View more network posts →