I'm a Windows software developer who runs Ubuntu at home. I'm a ham radio operator into digital modes, Morse code, contesting, and QRP; and also an avid road bicyclist, an electronics tinkerer, a hiker, and a beginning guitarist.
Member for 4 years
6 profile views
Last seen May 13 at 14:02
Top network posts
- 26 How to pass another bicycle in a bike lane
- 15 Why do passenger jet manufacturers design their planes with stall prevention systems?
- 14 Tips for improving commute efficiency/comfort?
- 13 Dangers of commuting outside town to work
- 13 Why are Wullenweber CDAAs obsolete?
- 9 What happens if a station did not submit a contest log?
- 9 How would you get an "I'm alive" message to family in another state using amateur radio?
- View more network posts →
2 How can we improve the activity on this site? Sep 24 '17
1 Will we come out of “beta” ? … ever? Jan 13 '18