Structural Engineer by day. Programmer for fun.
I sometimes ask questions when I already know the answer.
- Engineering♦ 10.4k 10.4k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 920 920 2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 724 724 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 418 418 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 256 256 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Python Screenshot of inactive window PrintWindow + win32gui
- 23 Why are earthfills fully covered in concrete where they join bridges?
- 22 Why doesn't a lightning strike destroy the lightning rod?
- 22 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 21 Does a roadway bridge experience more load when vehicles are parked or when they are moving?
- 21 What makes suspension bridges unsuitable for railways?
- 20 Why dig out and then fill in before building a large structure?
- View more network posts →