Spending two days in a lab can easily save you up to one hour reading literature
Being an overly talkative Electrical Engineer by profession, Marcus was raised in an extremely GNU Radio-friendly lab. Soon, his interest in using that piece of software grew strong; he delved so greedily and so deeply into the code that he became stuck with it and now is a major GNU Radio enthusiast. He mostly lives off the random SDR wisdom he can spread for money, and develops SDR hard- and software to advance his career.
M.Sc. degree in EE.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 21 at 15:21
- Electrical Engineering 40.1k 40.1k 33 gold badges6666 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.4k 24.4k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 13k 13k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 8.4k 8.4k 1111 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Information Security 5k 5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 281 Can someone take down Wi-Fi signal?
- 97 How safe are Wi-Fi Hotspots? Because WPA 2 is compromised, is there any other security protocol for Wi-Fi?
- 78 sklearn error ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float64')
- 76 Will radar/lidar still work when every car is equipped with them?
- 69 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 67 Backdoor account in passwd file
- 63 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- View more network posts →