Spending two days in a lab can easily save you up to one hour reading literature
Being an overly talkative Electrical Engineer by profession, Marcus was raised in an extremely GNU Radio-friendly lab. Soon, his interest in using that piece of software grew strong; he delved so greedily and so deeply into the code that he became stuck with it and now is a major GNU Radio enthusiast. He mostly lives off the random SDR wisdom he can spread for money, and develops SDR hard- and software to advance his career.
M.Sc. degree in EE.
Member for 6 years
18 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 at 20:13
- Electrical Engineering 63.6k 63.6k 44 gold badges9494 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 27.1k 27.1k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 20.1k 20.1k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 12.3k 12.3k 1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 283 Can someone take down Wi-Fi signal?
- 116 sklearn error ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float64')
- 97 How safe are Wi-Fi Hotspots? Because WPA 2 is compromised, is there any other security protocol for Wi-Fi?
- 78 Will radar/lidar still work when every car is equipped with them?
- 71 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 67 Backdoor account in passwd file
- 63 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- View more network posts →