Spending two days in a lab can easily save you up to one hour reading literature
Being an overly talkative Electrical Engineer by profession, Marcus was raised in an extremely GNU Radio-friendly lab. Soon, his interest in using that piece of software grew strong; he delved so greedily and so deeply into the code that he became stuck with it and now is a major GNU Radio enthusiast. He mostly lives off the random SDR wisdom he can spread for money, and develops SDR hard- and software to advance his career.
M.Sc. degree in EE.
- Electrical Engineering 72.6k 72.6k 44 gold badges106106 silver badges194194 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 27.9k 27.9k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 22.9k 22.9k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 12.5k 12.5k 1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 284 Can someone take down Wi-Fi signal?
- 136 sklearn error ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float64')
- 97 How safe are Wi-Fi Hotspots? Because WPA 2 is compromised, is there any other security protocol for Wi-Fi?
- 80 Will radar/lidar still work when every car is equipped with them?
- 72 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 67 Backdoor account in passwd file
- 64 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- View more network posts →