Spending two days in a lab can easily save you up to one hour reading literature
Being an overly talkative Electrical Engineer by profession, Marcus was raised in an extremely GNU Radio-friendly lab. Soon, his interest in using that piece of software grew strong; he delved so greedily and so deeply into the code that he became stuck with it and now is a major GNU Radio enthusiast. He mostly lives off the random SDR wisdom he can spread for money, and develops SDR hard- and software to advance his career.
M.Sc. degree in EE.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
8 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 at 8:27
- Electrical Engineering 43.1k 43.1k 33 gold badges6969 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25k 25k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 14k 14k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 9.1k 9.1k 1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 282 Can someone take down Wi-Fi signal?
- 97 How safe are Wi-Fi Hotspots? Because WPA 2 is compromised, is there any other security protocol for Wi-Fi?
- 86 sklearn error ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float64')
- 77 Will radar/lidar still work when every car is equipped with them?
- 69 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 67 Backdoor account in passwd file
- 63 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- View more network posts →