Spending two days in a lab can easily save you up to one hour reading literature
Being an overly talkative Electrical Engineer by profession, Marcus was raised in an extremely GNU Radio-friendly lab. Soon, his interest in using that piece of software grew strong; he delved so greedily and so deeply into the code that he became stuck with it and now is a major GNU Radio enthusiast. He mostly lives off the random SDR wisdom he can spread for money, and develops SDR hard- and software to advance his career.
M.Sc. degree in EE.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 25 at 22:02
- Electrical Engineering 50.6k 50.6k 33 gold badges7979 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25.9k 25.9k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 16k 16k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 10.3k 10.3k 1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 283 Can someone take down Wi-Fi signal?
- 99 sklearn error ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float64')
- 97 How safe are Wi-Fi Hotspots? Because WPA 2 is compromised, is there any other security protocol for Wi-Fi?
- 76 Will radar/lidar still work when every car is equipped with them?
- 69 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 67 Backdoor account in passwd file
- 63 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- View more network posts →