Spending two days in a lab can easily save you up to one hour reading literature
Being an overly talkative Electrical Engineer by profession, Marcus was raised in an extremely GNU Radio-friendly lab. Soon, his interest in using that piece of software grew strong; he delved so greedily and so deeply into the code that he became stuck with it and now is a major GNU Radio enthusiast. He mostly lives off the random SDR wisdom he can spread for money, and develops SDR hard- and software to advance his career.
M.Sc. degree in EE.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
19 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 at 20:13
- Electrical Engineering 67.6k 67.6k 44 gold badges100100 silver badges179179 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 27.7k 27.7k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 21.5k 21.5k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 12.4k 12.4k 1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 283 Can someone take down Wi-Fi signal?
- 126 sklearn error ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float64')
- 97 How safe are Wi-Fi Hotspots? Because WPA 2 is compromised, is there any other security protocol for Wi-Fi?
- 79 Will radar/lidar still work when every car is equipped with them?
- 72 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 67 Backdoor account in passwd file
- 64 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- View more network posts →