A+ Certified PC Tech. Started with CP/M waybackwhen. Associated with http://www.freegeek.org as a volunteer instructor for many years. Six years post-secondary computer instruction, 14 years system administration. A decade of radio and telephony experience preceding. No link I provide is an affiliate links, I receive no compensation of any kind from these links. I do not speak for my employer
Member for 7 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 5 '13 at 0:30
- Ask Ubuntu 13.9k 13.9k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Super User 8.8k 8.8k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1.5k 1.5k 44 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 714 714 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 WSL: Am I running version 1 or version 2?
- 103 WSL: Am I running version 1 or version 2?
- 61 If I copy a bootable USB drive to another USB, will it create a duplicate bootable drive?
- 40 What are socket files?
- 35 Which of these will work? HDMI to VGA or HDMI to USB?
- 32 What are the differences between EPUB2 and EPUB3?
- 29 Why can't I change system time to less than 1970?
- View more network posts →