- Amateur Radio 2.8k 2.8k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1k 1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematica 547 547 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 352 352 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Are Hubble Telescope Images in true color?
- 12 What is the first instance of teleportation using a machine (aka transporter) in Sci-Fi movies or TV?
- 10 How would you get an "I'm alive" message to family in another state using amateur radio?
- 9 Who said that essentially everything in theoretical physics had already been discovered?
- 8 Can a sum of products be split as a product of two sums?
- 8 In amateur radio conversation, what does "hihi" mean?
- 8 Who is the father (if there is one) of string theory?
- View more network posts →