Sysadmin of Beijing GNU/Linux User Group. FLOSS and electronics hobbyist. Code monkey who literally has zero knowledge on CS, programming, and electronics. But I do have a bit of experience, not much, but occasionally can help someone.
- Electrical Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Super User 603 603 22 gold badges66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 539 539 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Resistance of wire
- 58 When was the famous "sudo warning" introduced? Under what background? By whom?
- 41 How do you make a systemd service as the last service on boot?
- 40 Why did Axial Capacitors Fall Out of Use in the Industry?
- 36 How do I Interface a PS/2 Keyboard without Modern Techniques?
- 32 Why would a Intel 8080 chip be destroyed if +12 V is connected before −5 V?
- 32 Why wasn't ASCII designed with a contiguous alphanumeric character order?
- View more network posts →