Dave Tweed N3AOA
I'm an engineering consultant specializing in the applications of DSPs, FPGAs and microprocessors -- both hardware and software development.
You can see my resumé here.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '15 at 21:29
- Electrical Engineering 158.6k 158.6k 1616 gold badges208208 silver badges363363 bronze badges
- Engineering 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 429 What is it that strips vocals from audio when a 1/8" audio jack is partially unplugged?
- 85 Why did LEDs take so long to appear as light bulbs?
- 73 Why are NAND gates used to make AND gates in computers?
- 71 Do dead weight 'components' exist?
- 70 Word for song sung at a burial?
- 68 Why do CRTs have 3 electron guns?
- 64 Compute the minimum number of 120Ω resistors to get 80Ω of resistance?
- View more network posts →