Amin Shah Gilani
I'm a developer and entrepreneur with 4+ years of experience, who writes clean, test-driven code in Ruby and ES6 wrapped in perfectly-crafted containers for DevOps. As a freelancer and two-time co-founder, I've launched products making $280k+ in total revenue, successfully raised funding and graduated from BoostVC's acceleration program in San Mateo, and won two hackathons—from among 300+ global entries. I also work as an editor at the prestigious Toptal Engineering Blog, where I've helped edit, polish, and optimize the distribution of over fifty articles.
Member for 1 year, 7 months
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 3 '19 at 9:06
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 752 752 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 558 558 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 257 257 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 249 249 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 How do I mount a host directory as a volume in docker compose
- 42 Why won't my docker-entrypoint.sh execute?
- 37 ELI5: What's the difference between a child-key and a hardened child-key in BIP32
- 23 Is "proc" required with conditional before_action/before_filter?
- 20 What's the difference between a secure compare and a simple ==(=)
- 10 What is the decimal in Morse Code?
- 9 How do I mount a host directory as a volume in docker compose
- View more network posts →