For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
I'm KX4QP -- just got my call sign in March 2019. Learning, learning. Passing the Extra test doesn't mean you know everything about radio.
Member for 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 at 11:13
- Worldbuilding 11.9k 11.9k 2222 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 11.8k 11.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 11.6k 11.6k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.2k 8.2k 99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Aviation 5.2k 5.2k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 98 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 72 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 66 Are there examples of rowers who also fought?
- 65 Teleportation is invented but it has nasty side-effects % of the time, how will that affect usage of the technology?
- 64 How many years before enough atoms of your body are replaced to survive the sudden disappearance of the original body’s atoms?
- 63 Can I randomly determine the outcome of an event with 5 outcomes with a d6?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.