Top network posts
- 14 Why do amateur radio operators call an RF choke a balun?
- 9 How can I get rid of RFI coming from my house solar panel inverter?
- 6 How can the voltage at the center of a resonant half wave dipole be zero if the input impedance is 75 ohms?
- 6 For a resonant 1/2 wave dipole, does the reflections being in phase with the applied signal cause the zero reactance seen in the feedpoint impedance?
- 5 Does a loop antenna have less susceptibility to atmospheric noise than an open ended antenna?
- View more network posts →