microcontrollers, amateur radio, linux
- Amateur Radio 1k 1k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 946 946 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 548 548 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 382 382 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 338 338 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 What's the pinout for "Kenwood" 2.5mm TRS/3.5 mm TRS connector?
- 12 What is the current carrying capacity of a single stripboard track?
- 11 Where can one find recordings of Morse code, generated by humans and not machines?
- 11 Looking for good documentation of odbc.ini and odbcinst.ini files on Linux
- 10 What is type 'none' for mount points and why are mount points of the same type below /run?
- 8 What chewed my coax
- 7 Is it okay to automatically answer emails in a funny way?
- View more network posts →