Long time linux user.
Amateur radio operator extra class, experienced in digital modes and antenna building.
Experienced in 3d printing.
Extra fun: Combine them all -- use linux software to print antenna parts!
Member for 3 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 16 at 19:59
Top network posts
- 10 FCC sends "Notice of Dismissal" with quite threatening language just for denial of a vanity callsign?
- 9 Why are vacuum tubes still used in amateur radios?
- 9 Why are there always at least two authoritative name servers for a registered domain?
- 6 Are there hand held radios for both Amateur and CB?
- 6 Can a ham license be used for a job?
- 6 What is a 'Call' Channel?
- 5 How to attach a magnetic loop antenna to the 50Ω coax of an RTL SDR?
- View more network posts →