Andy Smith VA7YK
Seasoned UNIX, Security and Network engineer. I'm here to answer questions I can help with, and to learn new things in the process.
- Linux (Debian, Slackware, RHEL/CentOS, SuSE) - previously RHCE certified.
- Solaris (2.6 and up)
- Windows Server (2000 upwards)
- Can write in Python, Perl, bash, PHP, C#
- Cisco switching/routing (both IOS and CatOS) and security gear (PIX, ASA, FWSM, etc.)
- Checkpoint Firewall-1 and Provider-1
- F5 BIG-IP LTM and GTM
...and much more. My CV is available on request, and my LinkedIn profile is here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Top network posts
- 15 How do I set the default group for a vsftpd user's uploads? (ubuntu 10.04)
- 12 Can I add an expiration-date to my existing GPG-key?
- 11 LVM: Duplicate VG name VolGroup00
- 7 What is the purpose of multiple users?
- 5 How do you find dependencies when installing software?
- 5 Simplest firewall does not work
- 5 Moving the DHCP/DNS services from a Windows server (Active Directory) to a Linux machine
- View more network posts →