My question is about this question
As you can see, it was "bumped" recently
The following to note from this post:
- Originally posted on 18-July-2017
- User last seen on 25-July-2017
I understand that sometimes posts are "bumped" to see if you can get an answer. This post however has 4 answers (3 good, 1 deleted).
It is unlikely that we would ever get an answer "accepted", as I find it unlikely that the OP will return to accept an answer.
- Why would this post be bumped if the OP is absent for a long time ?
- Would it be possile to adjust the "bumping algoritm" not to bump if OP is absent for a long time ?
- Would it be possible to "mark this question as answered" and many similar like this ?