Let's try and ask as many questions relating to Field Day while they are fresh in our minds. If we do this, then we will have a great list for next year, and as a bonus, we'll also remember the answers when we go to review them for next year. So let's see how many field day questions we can ask/ answer for the next few weeks!
I made a list of possible questions while I was operating, and I've now posted all the ones that seemed worth it after consideration.
- How many independent power settings does the Yaesu FT-897/857 have?
- Is there a convention for SSB frequency selection?
- Are amateur radio call signs unique among all radio call signs?
- What are the relative bandwidths of the amateur bands?
- Will measuring SWR through a feed line mislead me?
- Does a low amount of atmospheric noise reliably indicate a lack of propagation?